Q: Transmission problems

asked by on February 05, 2016

I am having transmission problems.

Grinding sound from transmission Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

My first recommendation is to have a certified mechanic verify the symptoms with a thorough transmission inspection that includes a road test. Explain to the technician what you are experiencing so they can look out for these things during the road test. Once the symptoms have been verified, the technician will have a better idea of how to diagnose the issue. Solutions to transmission problems can range from simply changing the fluid, to a complete transmission overhaul, so knowing what the problem is would be the best place to start.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr