Q: Turn Signal, cruise, brakes, and emergency flashers not working properly.

Hey! So I've been havin some electrical problems with my 2004 GMC yukon. 5.3 w/cruise control. So sometimes, (not every time I start it up) I try to use the left turn signal and the light will come on and not flash. When the turn signal is not on, the brake lights and cruise control do not work. When it is on the brake lights and cruise control work fine. If the turn signal IS on and I use the emergency flashers they won't blink either, they just stay on, until I turn off the turn signal and then it works fine. I've replaced the flasher relay under the dash and it's still doing it. Please help!

A: If you have already replaced the flasher mo...

If you have already replaced the flasher module for the turn signals, your problem may be in the switch assembly whether it is a shorted circuit or the contacts in the switch not making a proper connection and causing problems with other circuits. The problem with the brake lights and cruise control may be the brake light switch on the brake pedal. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your lighting concerns and offer a more personal diagnosis.