Q: How do I adjust the mirrors?

How do I adjust the mirrors?

There are a number of mirror options for the vehicle, so here is the methods used to adjust each type available:

Manual mirrors: If the truck is equipped with manual mirrors (i.e. not electronically controlled) then they can be physically adjusted to face the desired direction by the driver and passenger.

Power mirrors: In trucks with electric mirrors, the switch to adjust their orientation is located at the front of the armrest.

• A round button with compass-style arrows adorning it is the control used to adjust the mirrors. This control can be moved up, down, left, and right to adjust the mirror accordingly.

• Along with the round button, there is a selector switch for the right and left side mirrors. Selecting one side allows the round control to change the orientation of that mirror.

Towing mirrors: Towing requires a greater field of view to keep track of whatever is being towed. To accommodate this, the manually controlled mirrors can be pulled away from the truck for a better view.

3. How do I adjust the mirrors?