Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) indicator mean?

What does the electric stability control (ESC) indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the ESC light blinks, then system has detected adverse driving conditions, and the ESC is turned on. If the indicator illuminates and stays lit, then the ESC is not operating correctly, and should be serviced. Tip The ESC indicator briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.

3. What does the electric stability control (ESC) indicator mean?