Q: many powertrain cylinder misfire error codes!!!!!

ok so im trying to get a suzuki forenza 2006 fixed i randomly have exhaust coming from my tail pipe it seems its more liquid then smoke i have ran a OBDII on my care errors are P2106 powertrain: throttle actuator control-forced limited RPM P2110 powertrain throttle control limited RPM P161B powertrain cylinder 3 misfire P0300 powertrain random\multiple cyndler misfire and cylinder 1-4 detected. i was told was a head gasket issue but dont really trust the person who told me. can anyone help me? also my cooling fans stopped turning on they did work before when i got the car then stooped switch some of the fuses lone ago and it started turning on again but now they have stopped could it i need new fuses or what else could it be?

Hi there. From the description you have given, there are multiple concern that require diagnoses. Most importantly are why the engine has misfires and cooling fans inoperative. The misfiring cylinders and exhaust smoke could be caused by a head gasket problem, especially if, there is coolant loss. The cooling fans not working may have caused a head gasket problem. There are many steps that can confirm a head gasket problem, cooling system pressure test, combustion leakage test, compression test, etc....The concerns you have need to be addressed before you continue to drive your vehicle. I recommend having your vehicle inspected and diagnosed by a certified technician from YourMechanic.