Q: 2003 Chevy Maliby shakes when it's put in drive

2003 Chevy Malibu. The car is very shaky when I put it in drive. I've cleaned the throttle body and the MAF sensor, checked the spark plugs,cleaned the throttle position sensor. What can I do next?

A: Realize that, at that age, those things can...

Realize that, at that age, those things can get worn. First check for vacuum leaks. If you don't find any vacuum leaks, then try and have the fuel injection system cleaned. A lot of times, the cleaning would help. If your not comfortable with these tasks, a technician from YourMechanic can inspect your car's shaking issue and perform the appropriate services to resolve the problem.