Q: Electric problems

Chrysler 300c V8 5.7 radio not working. Headlights on all the time even during day time amd even if u try to swich them off they still on. Navigation sustem not working but im still able to pair phone through voice commands. Half of the A/C controls light up while the other half is off.. new battery and alterator.

Hello - this sounds like a real mess! Check fuses first of course, to eliminate the simple problems. Then, it’s time to break out the electrical diagnostic equipment and dive into the wiring. There are likely multiple wiring and/or connector issues here. I would recommend having a Electrical Problems Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.