Q: Rattling and shaking in front underneath my jeep? Then it rattles when turning feels off balance

My jeep rattles in the front underneath and when turning it rattles and shakes. Making a rustic noise. What could this be?

The rattling noise is indicative of loose or worn parts, probably in suspension components. The causes of the shaking depend on what speed this is occurring at. If at high speed, shaking could be due to wheel imbalance and/or a fault in the suspension or steering linkages (e.g., tie rod ends). At low speed, there are additional possibilities, even including the engine mounts. The potential parts that I would refer you to, just insofar as the suspension system, are quite numerous and so what I would suggest is you request a suspension/steering inspection - vehicle vibration and the responding certified Mechanic will get all of your concerns addressed. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Rattling and shaking in front underneath my jeep? Then it rattles when turning feels off balance