Q: I wanted to buy a used 2008 Porsche Cayenne s. Is it a good idea and would it cost me a fortune maintaining and repairing?

I want to purchase a used 2008 Porsche Cayenne and wanted to know if it's even worth it, I am in love with the car but I don't want to spend thousands fixing it a month later

Hi there. All luxury vehicles have a higher cost in maintenance. I recommend making a list of maintenance that you think would need to be done on a 2008 Porsche and call around to get estimates on the repair cost. If your budget can afford those costs, then you will be in the ball park for the purchase of a 2008 Porsche. However, if you are unable to have a budget for a cost of the maintenance of the car, then you may have to purchase a less maintenance costing vehicle. An example of a list is: (oil change, change tires and rotations, transmission service, brakes replacement, power steering replacement, air conditioning / heating service, serpentine belt replacement, battery replacement, and radiator replacement). Anything else may have a higher cost in repair.

• I wanted to buy a used 2008 Porsche Cayenne s. Is it a good idea and would it cost me a fortune maintaining and repairing?