Q: No crank 1997 Dodge RAM 1500

I had to replace my ignition cylinder now all my dash lights work and everything but it won't crank I can start it by jumping my starter relay and I've already tried other relays it's acting like its in a security mode

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - your RAM pickup should not have a security-enabled key, just a standard non-security key. Your symptoms suggest that perhaps the ignition switch or "starter-limiting" relay (transmission interlock switch - Park or Neutral), may be preventing you from cranking your engine. I would recommend an engine starter system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.