Q: No crank 1997 Dodge RAM 1500

I had to replace my ignition cylinder now all my dash lights work and everything but it won't crank I can start it by jumping my starter relay and I've already tried other relays it's acting like its in a security mode

Hi there - your RAM pickup should not have a security-enabled key, just a standard non-security key. Your symptoms suggest that perhaps the ignition switch or "starter-limiting" relay (transmission interlock switch - Park or Neutral), may be preventing you from cranking your engine. I would recommend an engine starter system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No crank 1997 Dodge RAM 1500