Q: Sudden Coolant Leak

My car has been running fine and has never overheated. While I was driving the other day, I looked down and it said "coolant low, stop engine". I didn't realize I had a leak until I went to fill the coolant back up and saw it leaking all out from under my car. The whole coolant "tank" empties within a minute. It looks like it's coming from the bottom passenger side of the radiator and I also noticed some coolant dripped all down that side of the radiator as well. Checked the hoses and they seem fine. Tried stop leak and it had seemed to work until I turned the car back off and it all leaked right out. Anyone, please give me any advice you have!

A: The radiator tank is cracked and the radiat...

The radiator tank is cracked and the radiator needs to be replaced. Replace the upper and lower radiator hose and the thermostat at the same time. They will save you more work in the near future. If you need to have this taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to come to your car's location to replace your radiator and advise you on any other repairs that should be done.