Q: When driving my car is making a thumping noise in the front just replaced rotors and fornt brakes

I just replaced front rotors and brakes car is still making a thumping noise In the front when driving

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It is possible that you can have loose suspension parts causing this issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected for faulty Parts such as ball joints or tie rods. Consider YourMechanic as your vehicle can be inspected at your home or office.

3. When driving my car is making a thumping noise in the front just replaced rotors and fornt brakes