Q: What parts are needed to replace all of the engine mounts?

I went to a mechanic and all of my mounts need replacing. The regular top dog bone mount as well as the engine hydraulic ones. I am going to supply the parts but need to know if the insulator assy is needed along with the other 3 insulators.

Hi there. There are 4 engine and transmission mounts that your vehicle uses. The engine needs 2 dog bone design mounts and 2 hydraulic compression mounts. Some 3.3L engines may only have 1 dog bone mount. I recommend taking pictures of the engine mounts and viewing the pictures as you go to get the new mounts. If you need further assistance with replacing the engine mounts, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. What parts are needed to replace all of the engine mounts?