Q: I have a 2000 Grand Marquis my girl crashed up the front end so I need some aftermarket body parts.

The front end is crashed out on the driver side. the chrome grill is fine. The White Strip between the passenger and the driver side. in front of the hood and between the grill is cracked up. Its a long white strip. the left front fender driver side is cracked up in my hood is pushed back a few inches I'd like to bang the hood out and possibly replace aftermarket Fender. and a front end piece of some sort I'm just not sure which one to get I want to keep costs as low as possible

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of aftermarket parts to repair the front end after a crash.

3. I have a 2000 Grand Marquis my girl crashed up the front end so I need some aftermarket body parts.