Q: What causes the truck not to go?

I have a provlem with truck 02 ford ranger runs fine till get warm and then throttle does respone pull off let ideal for a min and then fine once start go few miles and does it 'again now replaced sppark plugs plug wires coil pack fuel filter iinjections fuel pump 02 sensors all three of Catylaic covtors all those cause of check engine light codes now got this problem and no check engine light what so ever only does this when up to operating temp of normal what could this be or what to check now

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the throttle position sensor (TPS) for voltage and resistance. There should be a 5 volt reference voltage to the sensor with a ground. There should be a resistance on the sensor. If there is no resistance, then the TPS sensor needs replaced. If the sensor is good, then check the computer for voltage. If the computer is not showing any voltage, then the computer needs to be replaced for a bad connector. If you need further assistance troubleshooting the vehicle's moving problem, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist with any needed repairs.