Q: The ASR light came on and the car went into limp mode - (the gas pedal work from the middle of pressing it).

What to looking for at the car idont know and the mechanic dont know too we try to look at the airmass and change it but the probkem still and when we connect the car at the computer its give as a message asr sensor hot wire) we think maybe the gsm modele or the asr modele but idont belive in that

Hi there. The ASR light is on for an issue with the throttle pedal position sensor located on the gas pedal. You may be able to reset the parameters without replacing any parts. Perform the following to reset the lights and the gas pedal:

• Remove the negative battery cable (-) from the battery and let it set off for 13 minutes.
  • Put the battery cable back on the battery and turn on the ignition key to the ’ON’ position.
  • Press down slowly on the gas pedal to the floor. When the pedal is on the floor, turn the ignition key to the ’OFF’ position.
  • While holding the gas pedal on the floor, turn the ignition key to the ’ON’ and slowly let up on the gas pedal all the way to the rest position. Turn the ignition key to the ’OFF’ position.
  • Turn the ignition key to the ’ON’ position and start the engine. let the engine run for about 3 minutes, then take the vehicle for a test drive.

If the gas pedal is working properly and the warning lights are off, then you successfully reprogrammed your gas pedal position sensor. If the warning lights come back on and the issue happens again, then I recommend replacing the throttle pedal position sensor. If you need further assistance with your vehicle being in limp mode, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The ASR light came on and the car went into limp mode - (the gas pedal work from the middle of pressing it).