Q: Won't go over 25 and found antifreeze all over but cannot find where it's leaking from.

So I was driving down the the free way I was going about 80 and afthe 10 miles done it turn the engine light and do slow drop to about 25 mph so I pul over and saw antifreeze all over but I couldn't find and leek and it won't go over 25 mph so what could be wrong

Hi there. Check all around the engine compartment for the coolant leak. Look at the radiator, over flow tank, radiator hoses, water pump, heater hoses, intake, core plugs (freeze plugs), and the heater core. One of those areas could be leaking. If you find the coolant leaking out of a small drain hose on the passenger side, then the heater core is leaking. Fill up the cooling system with water and pressurize the cooling system to locate the leak. If you still cannot find the leak, then put in a die compound in the cooling system that is made for coolant and drive the vehicle for about 2 miles. The use a black light and amber glasses to see where the leak is coming from. If you need further assistance with a coolant leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Won't go over 25 and found antifreeze all over but cannot find where it's leaking from.