Q: I have an oil leak and dealership is telling me can't be fixed

I have an oil leak and dealership is tell me that it can't be fixed, already replaced gasket, pan etc (1625.00), been trying since March 2016. Thank for your help

Hey there. I have never heard of an oil leak that cannot be fixed. Even if the engine had to be replaced. The oil leak can be fixed. I recommend having a different mechanic give a diagnosis of the leak and see if it is an inherent flaw of some kind. After finding the problem, you should also need to start considering whether the cost or repair is more than the vehicle’s worth.