Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-lzov9cjs:173:8

Q: Wiper speeds not consistent, and wiper failures

I just bought my used truck, and tested the wipers before I laid down my money - meaning I made sure they wiped a few times and then turned them off. When it was raining recently, I noticed that they seem to either be intermittent, or aren't moving at the right speed - they are really inconsistent. Sometimes, no matter what speed I have them on, they move really fast. Other times, they seem to work properly. (The super fast mode seems to be more common). Today, they were on and stopped right in the middle of my windshield. I had to switch them off and on at the wheel to make them move again. I guess this might be a fuse or something. What do you think might be causing the issue?

A: For your vehicle there is a recall for this...

For your vehicle there is a recall for this problem, you should be able to get your faulty wiper module replaced. Contact your local dealer to check your vehicle identification number with them to perform this and any other recalls that may be valid for your vehicle. If for some reason you are not included under the recall, replace the wiper module to correct the condition. A certified mechanic could help you get this done at your own convenience.