How do I use the steering wheel controls? corolla interio...

Q: How do I use the steering wheel controls?

How do I use the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls are on the left side of the steering wheel, and can be used for a variety of purposes. When listening to the radio, the controls are used to select a station. When listening to a CD or MP3/WMA disc, the controls are used to select a track or file. When listening to an iPod through the USB, the controls are used to select a song. When listening to a USB memory device, the controls are used to select folders and files. And when listening through Bluetooth audio mode, the controls are used to select albums and tracks. To use the controls, simply press the up arrow to go forward, or press the down arrow to go backwards.