Q: How do you replace the passenger power seat switch? Having a hard time taking off the Side panel that holds switch in place..

My power seat switch on passenger seat is broken, how do I take off the side panel that holds switch in place, having a hard time taking panel off & I don't want to break it...

Remove the bolts that hold on the panel to the seat. Then you may have to remove the bolts that secure the seat to the floor to lift up the seat rail and gain access to the rail bolts to the switch. Then the switch could be removed. The switch may be riveted on and require a drill to drill out the rivet to remove the switch from the bracket. If you need further assistance with your passenger side seat switch replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do you replace the passenger power seat switch? Having a hard time taking off the Side panel that holds switch in place..