Q: 2006 Chrysler 300 won't start but dashboards light up , there's sound. Car won't turnover or crank at all . Please help

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 that won't start. The dashboard lights come on but there is no turnover or crank. The battery is relatively new and seems strong seeing as the windows, dashboard lights , etc are working fine. Had the fuel pump replaced a month ago so I'm baffled as to what the issue could be. Thanks in advance for listening.

Although the battery is new, it still should be load tested to ensure that the issue is not a faulty battery. Starter motors require a lot of current and just because the lights work, that doesn’t mean the battery is good enough. Once the battery is confirmed good, and is fully charged, if at that point the starter motor does not work (i.e., no engine cranking), that means the starter circuit, including the starter motor, has to be tested to pinpoint the fault. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic. That diagnostic will include testing of the battery. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2006 Chrysler 300 won't start but dashboards light up , there's sound. Car won't turnover or crank at all . Please help