Q: Q: Leak into wheel well

I found water leaking into the wheel well a few days ago. So I replaced the rear door seal. It didn’t do any good, and it still kept leaking water. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you.

You should have the A/C drains checked to see if the drains are blocked causing the water to leak into your 2008 Mercedes Benz R350. Dirt and debris that gets in the A/C evaporator case can clog the A/C drain and will flood into the passenger compartment. To have this thoroughly checked in person, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to detect the water leak and perform the appropriate repair.

3. Q: Leak into wheel well