Q: Car stumbles on acceleration and low speed

Cams got turned from original position car idles fine reves up but during drive its like hitting breaks

Thank you

Hello there, when the camshafts on your 1998 Chrysler Sebring become misaligned it can cause some serious issues. If the cams are not timed properly it can cause the engines valves to come into contact with the pistons causing extensive damage. The camshafts should never become untimed and if they are should be fixed immediately and the engine not turned on until they have been repaired. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic should be called to restore the camshafts to the proper positions and repair the timing belt.