Q: What does the forward collision alert (FCA) Warning Light mean?

What does the forward collision alert (FCA) Warning Light mean?

A: The forward collision alert (FCA) system is...

The forward collision alert (FCA) system is a key safety feature in your vehicle that helps alert you when you are rapidly approaching a vehicle. The FCA Warning Light is located in the middle of the instrument panel. The FCA system monitors your distance behind a vehicle, and when that distance quickly shrinks, the FCA Warning Light will illuminate to let you know that an accident could occur. Tip Like all warning lights, the FCA Warning Light will briefly illuminate when your vehicle is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is running.