Q: 2014 jeep patriot ETC light comes on 1st and flashes then few secs later vehicle stablility comes on....what could it be? Thank y

asked by on December 04, 2016

Basically explained it above with question. How much may expect mechanic to charge?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The warning lights may be related via computer and it’s input sensors. However it is hard to tell without having the vehicle scanned. You will want to start there. Make sure the lights have illuminated, and at that point take it to the local parts store for scanning. A technician can also perform this service. The diagnosis process has to be taken from there. Pricing on the repair will completely depend on the issues that is found. Having the vehicle scanned will take a lot of the diagnostic time and effort out of the process.