Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel lighting on my 2007 Ford C-Max?

How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel on Ford C-MAX 2007 please?

Instrument panel brightness is controlled by a dimmer switch. Looking online, it appears as though not all C-Max vehicles were equipped with this option. If your car does indeed have a dimmer switch it will be located on the dash board, to the left of the steering column, near the head light switch. Your owner’s manual will provide more information on the this subject.

3. How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel lighting on my 2007 Ford C-Max?