Q: Breaks hard car dont start but sounds like it wants to

asked by on October 06, 2017

When i go to start my car the breaks are hard to press down but will go down very little as i push the button to start it and it'll sound like its going to start but it doesn't what could be the problem?

You should look on the dash for the theft light illuminated when ignition is turned on? If it is on then you will need to have the theft system diagnosed to see why it is activated. Try another set of keys since a low FOB key will cause the problem. If you continue to have a no start then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and diagnose the problem further.