Q: Fuel Tank Gauge

How far can I go when fuel gauge says 1/4 tank, how about under the 1/4 tank. I get very nervous when I'm even on 1/3 tank. Thank you.

A: The fuel range that every vehicle is capabl...

The fuel range that every vehicle is capable of at a given fuel level is largely dependent on the driving habits of the driver, driving conditions, how well the car’s engine is running, and many other factors.

Unfortunately, there is not a definitive way to tell how far a car should go on a specific fuel volume in a tank. You may want to consider checking your fuel mileage regularly to determine how far you are able to go "on average" with a given amount of fuel.