Q: My battery saver active message came up on my car does this mean I need a battery or no?

asked by on March 31, 2017

My battery saver active message came on my DIC does this mean I need a battery

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. On a Hybrid vehicle, The Battery Saver Active message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) from time to time. In most cases, when the DIC displays this alert, that means that your battery has a low charge, and your vehicle is shutting off certain systems that may drain the battery of life.This doesn’t always mean that the battery needs to be replaced, but more likely that it simply needs to be fully charged.