Q: My car starts up , but the lights on the inside doesn’t want to turn on ,dash lights won’t turn on , not anything would move

My Car starts up , but my dash lights won’t turn on , my gas cast won’t move , my mpg won’t move. It’s loke everything is blank . And I️ don’t know why ?

The problem of not getting any of the instruments to come on when it starts then you will need to have the ignition switch checked to see if it is sticking or not sending power to cluster.

3. My car starts up , but the lights on the inside doesn’t want to turn on ,dash lights won’t turn on , not anything would move