Q: Window won't close

My driver's side window won't close.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are a couple of different things that could cause this issue. The switch could have been damaged preventing a complete circuit from being made or the motor inside the door that controls the window could have gone bad. The best thing to do would be to enlist the help of a certified professional to test your window switch first. If the switch proves to be bad, have it replaced and the window should work. If the switch is good, the motor is likely faulty.