Q: Fuse keeps blowing

asked by on August 18, 2017

My tail light/or rather the back light that comes on when I turn the headlights on, fuse keeps blowing. I changed the fuse and with 2 days it blows again. Did 3 times already so I'm assuming that's not the problem. I switch the bulbs in the back, side markers ones I guess they are called, the only ones that were out. I have 4 bulbs in my back light bracket. They come on with a new fuse but then the fuse blows again. Once switch the bulbs back on. What else could it be or that I could check?

check the front bulbs also since they are on the same parking light fuse circuit. One of the bulbs may be bad.