Q: Reading 9 different codes

I took the car to get a diagnostic test and it's reading 9 different codes. Po300-po306 po420 po731 p2414. The spark plugs are freshly replaced. The car drives roughly when accelerating. After a certain speed it seems fine. I truly think that most of the codes are cause by 1 or 2 actual problems. Any idea what it could be?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With a misfire detected on all cylinders, you need to direct your attention to a component that can cause the entire engine to struggle. Considering you have an EVAP code as well, and this is one of those components, you will want to focus on the EVAP system first. This may mean you have a vacuum leak, the canister needs to be replaced, or there is another similar issue. If the EVAP system checks out, turn your attention to the catalytic converters and your exhaust system. The p0731 code stands for an incorrect gear ratio, which means the transmission is slipping. Since this is the trickiest component to test or look into, you will want to focus in on this last. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Reading 9 different codes