Q: A lot of white smoke coming from exhaust smelling like oil

there is white smoke coming from my exhaust that smells like oil

White smoke is generally a sign of a blown head gasket which is also associated with the car overheating. When the head gasket fails due to overheating, this can cause oil to get into the water passages in the engine as well as water to leak into the combustion chamber causing the water to be burnt with the fuel which is what can produce the white smoke. Try checking your oil to see if you are able to see any traces of oil in the water. Try also checking your oil to see if you see any signs of water in the oil. If either of these are true, you likely have a blown head gasket. I would suggest consulting a professional from YourMechanic at your location to have them diagnose cause of the smoke so that this can be repaired.

3. A lot of white smoke coming from exhaust smelling like oil