How to remove the climate control switch assembly?

I cannot find any information on how to remove the climate control box. All 4 knobs are stripped so I cant get it to switch to heat in my car. I can get a used one at a junk yard close by but they want the old one in return. How do I remove it?

Hi there. The switch cluster is located within the dash in a combination with the radio. The surrounding plastic case that holds the switch in place is held in by plastic tabs. Gently pop out the plastic tabs from the center console in the dash. This will allow your switch cluster and radio to come out in one piece. Then there is two to four screws on the inside of the case that secures the switch to it. Remove those screws, unplug the harness, and remove the climate control switch cluster. If you need further assistance with removing and installing your climate control cluster switch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.