Q: All the dashboard lights came on. Car seems to be running fine

Started the car all the dash lights came on and never went off car is running fine just all the dash lights came on

A: Hello. If all of your lights have come on t...

Hello. If all of your lights have come on then that may be an indicator of some sort of serious malfunction with the vehicle. The fact that it appears to be running fine is a good sign. However, I would refrain from driving it until you can figure out what the issue is. The first thing I would do is scan the computer for trouble codes, as the codes will likely reveal some insight as to what the issue could be. If you need help having this problem diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the Check Engine Light and follow through with the appropriate repairs.