Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

If your vehicle is equipped with manually adjustable seats, then you can adjust your seat in either two or three directions, depending on your model.

1. To pull the seat forward or push it back, pull the handle that is located at the front of the seat, just below the seat cushion. While the handle is lifted, slide your seat to the desired position, then release the handle. At this point you should attempt to move the seat to make sure that it is securely fastened.

2. To move the seat up or down, locate the seat height adjuster lever on the side of the seat. Move the lever up to move the seat up, and move the lever down to move the seat down.

3. If equipped, you can also adjust the tilt of your seat cushion. To do so, locate the seat cushion tilt lever, which is on the side of the seat. Move the lever up to tilt the front of the seat cushion up, and move the lever down to tilt the front of the seat cushion down.

3. How do I manually adjust the front seats in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?