Q: Engine cut while driving, now dont crank.Cant turn it with hand.

Drove and then there was a crrrrr sound.Engine died and dont want to crank.Also cant turn it over by hand.Number 3 spark plug is bent at point. Thinks it could be big end or dropped valve?

Of course, first confirm that the plugs are correct for the engine. The wrong plugs, and/or missing crush washers, can cause interference with the piston. If the plugs are correct, the cause of the mechanical interference can sometimes only be determined by disassembly. However, if you request a basic no start diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic can use a borescope, and other techniques, to pinpoint the cause. Once the cause is understood, the mechanic will set out a repair strategy for you to consider. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.