Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

A: Sent CS a billing question on the price of ...

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: Car won't start after stopping it at gas station

There are a couple of possibilities. Jeep has a TSB out concerning a faulty front control module, but this will also generally be accompanied by the windshield wipers not working as well when the no start occurs. It only affects...

Q: Why does my vehicle go into reduce engine power mode. 2008 Chevrolet Silverado

Hello. I would need to know what code you are getting to know what needs to be done to take care of this. If you are getting a MAF code then the sensor may be failing, but that will not...

Q: If you just put a brand new tps in a 97 jeep grand cherokee and the idle is at 1000 rpms, would you consider that the sensor is bad? Thanks

Hi there. You can adjust the throttle plate on the throttle body or adjust the throttle position sensor. If making the adjustments has no effect on the engine idle, then there could be a vacuum leak or the Idle Air...