Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

A: Sent CS a billing question on the price of ...

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: Rear wiper arm

Once you get the lock nut off you may need to use a small puller to get the small metal piece off of the shaft. This was part of the old arm that broke. You should be able to slide...

Q: Coolant reservoir dash light.

The reservoir could have a crack in it or the hoses to the reservoir could have the clamps loose or the hose could be split causing the coolant leak. If there is a coolant leak, then the coolant pressure will...

Q: I hear the fuel pump coming on but sometimes it won't start

Just because you hear the fuel pump run does not mean it is pumping the correct pressure to the injection system. If the pressure is real low or the filter is plugged solid, then the pump may not get enough...