Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

A: Sent CS a billing question on the price of ...

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: Car cut off file injectors miss fire after driving 46mi.

Hi there. You will want to start by testing the fuel injector that has tested bad. This can be done using a multimeter. If the resistance of the injector is out of specifications, you will want to replace it. If...

Q: Truck wont start gives check engine light ran fine yesterday

Hi there. The Check Engine Light is a warning system that illuminates when an OBD-II error code is triggered. There are literally hundreds of possible reasons why the Check Engine will light up. In most cases, this is caused by...

Q: Gas pedal won't work

Hello! I suspect that your vehicle has a broken throttle cable. One end of the cable connects to the gas pedal while the other end connects to the air inlet on the engine. The air inlet will open symmetrical to...