Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: Battery drained in jeep

There are several things that could be doing this. Look for the obvious things first, like a dome light, glove box light, vanity light, window motor, seat motor, radio, etc. The problem could even be a battery that is worn...

Q: CAN A GPS PREVENT A VEHICLE FROM SHUTTING OFF

Electronic components can sometimes do strange things, particularly add-on devices. While it may be possible, one way to rule the gps tracker out would be to disconnect it - both it's power supply and from the OBD port. If the...

Q: My 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee is making this clocking sound that is coming from the rear passenger side

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a failing bearing, a bad drive shaft joint, or a loose brake pad. I usually get the vehicle in the air and run it to listen for the noise so that...