Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: Rear wiper arm

The rear wiper arm is part of the collar that you are referring to. The arm and collar are made and molded together. Once you remove the retainer nut you can use a small puller to grab the arm and...

Q: My blower motor is not working on 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe

Hello, thanks for writing in. The blower motor resistor is what controls the different modes (i.e. high speed, low speed, etc.) of the motor. The blower motor relay is what controls the power to the motor in general. I would...

Q: Having to add a ton of oil, what’s going on?

The volume of oil you are using may actually be an acceptable amount in the eyes of the manufacturer. To find out the exact amount of oil your car is using, you would have to go through a oil consumption...