Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

A: Sent CS a billing question on the price of ...

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: the truck runs in 4 instead of D

You will need to have the transmission scanned to see if there is any codes for the overdrive system of the transmission. The transmission control module may need to be reprogrammed. Check the shift linkage cable to see if the...

Q: Please help

Hi there. It's possible that you may have installed the wrong sized thermostat, or if you didn't replace the thermostat housing at the same time, this is what's causing your problems. Without being there to see exactly what your issue...

Q: it set for almost 8 weeks I started it, it started no problem it was low on gas then it ran out.I put gas in didn't start

With any repair, I highly recommend a thorough diagnosis before replacing any parts. In this case, you need to check for spark, fuel pressure, injector pulse and camshaft timing. You need a spark tester to check for spark, a noid...