Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

asked by on November 28, 2016

Need a new engine

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

Where is the fuel filter located ?

The fuel filter on this vehicle is located on the inside of the frame under a protective cover in the left rear of the vehicle just in front of the rear axle shock mounting location on the frame.

Truck not starting after replacing starter

Hi, is the check engine light on? Sometimes a no start will throw a diagnostic code which will help in solving the issue. Certain sensors, such as the crankshaft position sensor, are needed to run the engine and if the...

2008 Saturn Astra independently shuts off and loses all power

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Saturn Astra. The ignition switch is a likely cause, as a fault here will cut power to the vehicle as if you have turned off the ignition and pulled out the key....

My electrics are all going crazy

There are numerous Technical Service Bulletins (TSB #PIT-4730A, #TB-080849017B, #4011, #07224) that address this issue and probably a few that you haven’t seen yet. These issues have multiple causes, from defective wiring, shorted fuse panels and in some cases defective...

Misfire on my engine and I am getting an injector code 27. (OBD1)

Hi there. The injector output driver is not responding properly to the control signal. Check the wiring from the computer to the injector driver. If the noid light is flashing erratically, then the controller (computer) is not functioning correctly. You...

no reverse

The first thing to check is the transmission's fluid level. If the transmission works in the other ranges, like park and drive, there is a very good chance the transmission will need to be rebuilt or replaced. If you would...

I Have A 08 Ford Taurus My Thieft light Is Blinking And My Car Won’t Crank How I Can Get It Off I Tried Everything

Hi Keosha. Thanks for contacting us today. When a theft code is activated, it will disable the ignition and fuel system to prevent the vehicle from being stolen. Unfortunately, this is something that needs to be removed by a Ford...

How do you put a 1996 Dodge Dakota 5.9 360 motor in a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 4.7 in it or a 4.0?

Hi there. You will have to swap the engine and transmission as a unit with the computer and harness to the other vehicle. There will be a need to fabricate engine mounts if the old mounts will not mount up...

Check engine light

The random shake is probably due to the misfires that are implicit in the Codes that you have supplied. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0152 sets if the oxygen sensor (bank 2 sensor 1) is shorted, the wiring to the sensor is...