Q: What is the price of a new 2008 jeep commander engine 3.7?

Need a new engine

A: Sent CS a billing question on the price of ...

Sent CS a billing question on the price of a new 3.7L engine for a 2008 Jeep Commander.

Q: 2006 Jeep Commander that starts but turns off I tried to start 3 times did the same thing after that it doesn't turn over

It sounds like you have activated the anti-theft system, and after several attempts to try and start it, it disables the starter also. You should have the system tested to see if the key is bad, or if your key...

Q: what is missing rubber piece

This is to help stop wind noise that comes from the gap in the door when it is closed. You may notice a whistle noise from the door at high speeds if that part is not replaced. I think the...

Q: My jeep wont go over 35mph. 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello - if this loss of performance was rather sudden (i.e. overnight or within a week or so), a failed throttle position sensor or fuel pump could be the problem. If this happened gradually, over months lets say - this...