Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

How do I stow the third row seats?

If your car is equipped with the optional third row seats, you can stow them away when you need more cargo space. This offers as much room in the back as if you only had two rows of seating (and the second row seats fold down too to offer even more space). Here’s how to stow your third row seats away:

1. Make sure the seat belt buckles are stowed away.

2. Make sure the shoulder belts are locked in their clips.

3. Push the head restraints all the way down.

4. Locate the seat back release (one per seat, found on the back).

5. Pull the release and fold the seatback down.

6. Pull the release strap (one per seat).

7. Fold the entire seat into the cargo area in the back (the seat should flip backward and fold into the floor).

8. Repeat this for the other seat.

9. Push on the back edge of the seat when folded into the floor to make sure they’re locked in place.

Tip

To fold your seats back to operating position, pull the release strap, raise the seats and repeat these steps in reverse.

3. Q: How do I stow the third row seats?