Q: Car will crank but won't start - 2006 Ford Taurus

I've changed the timing chain(it is in time), water pump drive belt,crankshaft position sensor, engine coolant temperature sensor,harmonic balancer,spark plugs and wires, coil pack, and fuel filter. Still the car will crank but won't start

Since you did all this work then you should be able to check the fuel pressure and engine for spark getting to the spark plugs. If you have spark and fuel pressure, then you will need to check the fuel injectors for injector pulsation. If you do not have any of these, then scan the computer to see if you have camshaft and crankshaft sensor input to the computer using the scanner.

3. Car will crank but won't start - 2006 Ford Taurus