Q: I just put new spark plug in my car with new spark plug caps for my 2004 chevy malibu classic but my car wont start? Someone help

asked by on July 15, 2017

I just put new spark plug in my car with new spark plug caps for my 2004 chevy malibu classic but my car wont start? Someone help

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Assuming you correctly gaped the spark plugs as recommended by the manufacturer, and installed the plug wires correctly, it’s likely that this is due to an electrical relay that may have been damaged (especially if you did not remove the battery terminals prior to completing this service). It’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine why this is happening and the right repairs can be made.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr