Q: Out of nowhere my car decided it didn't want to start anymore.

asked by on December 17, 2016

I Tried having people give me a jump and it still wont turn over, it makes one single click noise when turning the ignition but not every time. could this be the starter needs to be replaced? 2006 ford focus 2 door hatchback.

You should first have the computer scanned to make sure the computer is not causing the no start and make sure the theft light does not stay on when key is in on position. If it does then the vehicle may have a steering column sensor for the theft system bad. You may need to have the system repaired and tested by a mechanic with a factory type scanner to work on the theft system.