Q: A/C fuse busted when car starts to run

i replace my cars compressor a brand new one. the A/C stays cool and fine when the car was in a steady or park position or does not run even if i increased the RPM, and when i try to run the car it will always busted or blows off the A/C fuse. even if I tried to put a larger capacity fuse it will still blows off. i checked the freon it was good and in exact pressure. what does seems the problem here? Is there a faulty wirings or a grounded wirings? what should i do?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2004 Honda Civic. You should try to disconnect the AC compressor and run the car as if the AC compressor is plugged in to see if the fuse blows still. If it does not blow the fuse then you may have a shorted AC clutch coil, or the wire to the coil clamp has cut into the wire. Check the wire and measure resistance of the clutch coil to see if it is shorted. Replace the coil or compressor assembly if its shorted. If you need help from a certified mechanic, you can have a technician from YourMechanic replace the AC compressor at your home or office.