Q: How do you automatically transfer a call from a phone to the HandsFreeLink?

How do you automatically transfer a call from a phone to the HandsFreeLink?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system is pretty advanced, and offers the ability to transfer a call from the phone to the car even if the call is already in progress. Here’s how to set up automatic transferring:

1. Press the phone button

2. Select phone setup and press the button on the center knob

3. Choose auto transfer. Press the button again

4. Choose “on” and press the button

5. If the adjustment worked, you’ll see a notification on the screen

• How do you automatically transfer a call from a phone to the HandsFreeLink?