Q: Donde esta ubicado el fusible o relay de los fog lights en 2008 Dodge charger SXT

asked by on June 23, 2017

No encuentro el fusible para mis fog lights tampoco el relay en el tablero de encienden pero no funcionan cheque los focos y si funcionan

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The fog light fuse and relay are usually in the under hood fuse box. If the lights are not working, these components can be tested using a volt ohmmeter. Note that grounding is very important and failure of the lighting circuit can be caused by a poor ground. Also, the switch is a possible failure point. If you desire that a certified mechanic repair the fog light circuit, please request a lighting circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr