Q: Car not riding smoothly

The car is not riding smoothly. In addition, when the air conditioner is on, it sounds loud. The steering shakes when driving as well.

Hello. It appears that you have a series of issues occurring. If the vehicle itself is not riding smoothly then it may have an issue with the struts. Due to the age of the vehicle the struts may no longer have any pressure. These should be visually checked for leaks. If the vehicle riding rough means that the engine is running rough then that can be from other issues. If the AC is loud inside of the vehicle when it is turned on then typically that means that you need a new blower motor. If the noise is coming from under the hood then the AC compressor may be failing or the condenser fan may be making noise when it comes on. As for the shaking, if the vehicle shakes at higher speeds then most of the time it is caused by a tire balance issue, but if it occurs when applying the brakes it may have warped rotors. A certified mechanic would be best suited to check these problems. If this is something that you are planning on having done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your location and diagnose the shaking problem and noise issue.