Q: I have a kia sportage truck and my gear shift wont move out if park what is the problem

My car wont move out of park gear shift is stuck speedometer not working i got it unstuck twice but it happened again can you help?

You should check to see if your brake lights are working? If not then check stop fuse and brake light switch. If brake lights work then you will need to have shift interlock solenoid checked for getting power.

3. I have a kia sportage truck and my gear shift wont move out if park what is the problem