Q: I'm looking at a used 2010 335D, it has 65,000 miles on it. Is there any major service interval items that need to be done on the

asked by on August 15, 2017

Hi I'm looking at a 2010 BMW 335d is there any major problems with these things that has 65000 miles on it and I'm just curious if there's like something that's coming up on it that would leave me to stay away from this car . Something like a timing belt etc. if you don't replace it engine gets destroyed thet type it thing. How are these cars maintenance wise? I'm basically looking at it for the fuel mileage. Due my Tahoe fuel mileage,

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Other than at 100,000 to replace transmission fluid and 120,000 replace O2 sensors you will only have normal maintenance of fuel, oil and air filters. You may have two open recalls you need to check at the dealer on to see if they apply to your vin number and they are for airbags and cooling fan replacement.